Board Monthly Bulletin.
January, February, 2017.
1. A $25 Amazon eGift Card was given to a member, because the member did not receive a gift in the Mystery Santa Gift Exchange.
2. The site will continue to provide a $25 prize for the Zilch, Lucky Roll, and Farkle quarterly tournaments.
3. Advertising with the Blind Post Ads will be paid for one year, not to exceed $10 per month.
4. Advertisement with RS Games will be paid for one year at a cost of $15 per month.
5. A site email address was created, and this will be linked to PayPal payments, emails, and our donation link.
6. A new Post Office Box was purchased in the home town of our Treasurer.
7. The Meet our Staff page and other pertinent links were updated with the current board contact information.
8. Debi, Mark, and Rich hold Admin status for the site.
9. Board meetings are scheduled for the first Thursday of every month at 6:00 PM eastern, unless otherwise agreed upon.
1. Advertising with The Blind Perspective will be paid for 6 months at a cost of $15 per month.
2. Advertising with The Neighborhood News will begin at no charge.
3. Greetings from Nelson DeMille and Scott Brick will replace Game Zone music when entering the game room.
4. Monthly Board Bulletins will be posted according to guidelines outlined above.
5. The Talking Communities client will be renewed for 3 months and will be due on May 7, 2017.
6. We are beginning our preliminary research to investigate a move to Team Talk.
7. The next board meeting will be Thursday, March 2, 2017.
Board of Trustees Out-Of-Sight.net.
Links of Interest
|Copyright © 2017 - Out of Sight Inc. All Rights Reserved|